Saturday, March 31, 2007

BOOK REPORT: “Jim Cramer's Mad Money: Watch TV, Get Rich” by James J. Cramer and Cliff Mason

Jim Cramer's Mad Money: Watch TV, Get Rich” by James J. Cramer and Cliff Mason is a quick read and a very good companion to the CNBC show of the same name. Cramer does have the wild man schitck going but as the "most sincerely insenere man in America" he has fun with it while offering great insite into the market for us little guys. I bought the book because I watch the show, so I was able to get into a lot of the inside baseball about the show that is present throughout the book. I'm not sure how much this will annoy or totally confuse readers who don't watch the show. I suspect it would be a negative. Overall, I liked the book. But it's short with a little too much padding. If you like Cramer and his personality, I recommend it. If not, watch the show for a week and then decide if you want more Cramer.

No comments: